As the unpredictable 2020 is over and 2021 has arrived with the vaccine, I have decided to focus on the things that I really either want to learn or want to do for the entire year of 2021.
I wasn’t able to blog as much as I planned to in the last couple of years, but 2020 was a better blogging year for me and I plan to continue it through this new year too. So here is a list of things that I plan to do in 2021.
Plans for 2021
- Complete 3 levels in my piano class
- Complete and give exam for French A1
- Finish Sinister Town
- Finish Pandemic
- Finish the Writing Book
- Read 80 books
- Start WOW – Word Of The Week, the weekly feature which I discontinued a couple of years ago
- Start a monthly flash fiction challenge
- Vlog regularly
- Lose weight – as much as I can
- Strengthen my bones, especially my left leg
- Work on my back – lumbar spine, to strengthen it
- Go meat-free most of the week and eventually for an entire month
- Start submitting articles to a magazine or newspaper
- Participate in one writing competition
- Gain 1000 YouTube Subscribers
- Gain 5000 Instagram Followers
- Stay away from toxic people – already on it!
- Concentrate on and be more grateful for all the good things around me
- Try and not adopt another cat
- Spend more time with my fur-babies
- Learn candle making (probably through an online workshop)
- Start learning guitar
- Develop a habit to meditate for 10 minutes 2 times a day daily
- Write every day – a bit of a stretch, but we’ll see.
So there it is! I will be re-visiting this post in 6 months and we’ll see how it goes.
What are your plans for 2021?