Learn the basics of Fiction Writing and start your writing journey today. Upon registration, get access to my exclusive WhatsApp group for Fiction Writing For Beginners Workshop where registered students have started doing the guided writing exercises with me. I personally provide feedback for each and every writing piece submitted by the students. So what better way to learn about your strengths and weaknesses in writing and become a better writer?!
If you don’t already know then read on to find out the details of this workshop:
If you already know the details and the fee then you can scroll down to the end of the post to fill out the registration form.
Fiction Writing For Beginners is a 2 and 1/2 hours long online workshop on Fiction Writing. It will be conducted by me, author Heena Rathore-Pardeshi – an award-winning author and a literary critic and editor.
The workshop would be followed by an hour of doubt-clearing and writing discussions for all the participating students who want to talk to me and discuss Fiction Writing.
The workshop is on the 5th and 6th of September 2020. You can choose either of the days as per your convenience.
THE TOPICS THAT will be covered in this workshop:
- Discovering The Writer Within
- Intro to Creative Writing
- Forms of Creative Writing
- Intro to Fiction Writing
- Maintaining an Idea Journal
- Practising Morning Words or Pages
- Creating and sustaining a Daily Writing Habit
- Creating a Writing Ritual
- General rules of Fiction Writing
- Fiction Book Analysis to analyse other fiction works and learn from them
- Forms Of Non-Fiction Writing
- Forms of Fiction Writing
- Various Divisions of Fiction
- Elements of Fiction Writing
- Literary Devices
- Important terminologies
- Introduction to Writer’s Block
- Defeating Writer’s Block
- Learning to Freewrite
- Utilising Prompt Writing to deal with the ‘blank page syndrome’
There are going to be two batches, as I do not like to over-crowd by workshops:
- Batch-1: 5th September 2020 – Morning 11:00 am 01:30 pm
- Batch-2: 6th September 2020 – Evening 05:00 pm to 07:30 pm
After registration, you can choose any one batch that suits you.
The fees for this workshop is: Rs.1000
If you are wondering who is this workshop suitable for, then have a look at the graphic below:
If you have any questions then shoot me an email at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to answer all your queries.
Here’s a little reminder of the topics I’ll be covering in this workshop:
To register, please fill out the form below. You will receive the payment instructions within 24hrs of filling the form:
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED!