Month End Updates: August’16
This is a monthly post in which I share about my writing, reading and life in general.
My month in:
- I’m done with the Developmental Editing of Deceived. We’ll be starting with Substantive Editing in 2 weeks.
- I finally(!) have a date for when I’ll have my ARCs in my hand – November end 😀
- And I’m also done with the First Draft of Sinister Town. Yay! I’ve already started working on the revisions.
- Mercer Street by John A. Heldt
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Before I go To Sleep by S.J. Watson
- Waves In The Sky by Rakhi Jayshankar
- The Things We Keep by Sally Hepworth
- Grimm- S 02
- Friends- S 03 (for the millionth time.)
- Stranger Things– S 01
- Shadowhunters- S 01
- The Colony
- The Parent Trap
- A couple of cheesy old movies (My sister-in-law and I always watch these and make fun of them. It’s kind of huge time-pass for us.)
- I’ve started working as a Social Media Strategist for a publishing house.
- I’ve deleted TRB’s Instagram account as I’m planning on downsizing The Reading Bud. I’ll be deleting its Twitter and other profiles too because it is getting really hard for me to manage everything.
- Also, most probably I won’t be accepting any more books for reviewing as I have to finish Sinister Town this year and take care of a lot of other things for Deceived.
- Oh and I almost forgot, I’ve recently started my monthly Newsletter. You can subscribe here.
What about you? How was your month? What all books did you read this month? Did you meet your writing goals?
Please share about your month in the comments section below. I’m all EARS.
Have a great day!