Word Of The Week (WOW #33)
Word Of the Week (WOW) is a weekly meme created by Heena Rathore P. (me.)
It’s a fun way to improve one’s vocabulary by learning new words every week.
If you want to participate then simply do a post with your WORD and leave the link to your post as a comment on one of my WOW post.
Here’s this week’s WOW:
Part Of Speech:
- Exaltedly – adverb
- Exalter – noun
- To raise (someone or something) to a higher level.
- To praise (someone or something) highly.
- To present (something) in a way that is very favourable or too favourable.
Glorify, extol, praise, magnify, elevate.
Demean, degrade, abase, humiliate.
Late Middle English: from Latin exaltare, from ex- ‘out, upward’ + altus ‘high’.
Do not confuse exalt with exult.
Exult: Show or feel triumphant elation or jubilation.
Use In Sentences:
- The party will continue to exalt their hero.
- These paintings exalt the imagination.
I hope you guys like this word and hope it’s useful to you in some or the other way! If you want to check out more words like this, then visit my page: