Hi guys, I hope that you all are having a great day!
I’m more than happy to let all of you know that I’ve been sticking to my schedule and diets for the last one month and I’m amazed to see the difference by doing just basic stuff. All of you have been a great source of inspiration and help to me. THANK YOU ALL for all the encouraging comments and new ideas (in Workout Progress #1)
I’ve finally started drinking green tea once every other day and I’m actually starting to like it a bit 🙂 I’ve also started making infused water and keeping my jug filled all the time! Thanks to all of you again!
After keeping my activities quite light and the diets very strict, I’m planning to alter both for this month. I’ll be increasing the level of my activities a tad and include some foods in my diet (as all the walks leave me hungry like an ogre!) What I’m planning to do this month:
- 5 kms walk + 1 km jog everyday
- 2 sets of 20 lunges and squats everyday
- 15 minutes stretching everyday
- 20 Surya Namaskar every week: 5 Surya Namaskar 4 days a week (Mon, Wed, Friday, Sunday)
- 45 minutes of Zumba 3 times a week (Tue, Thur, Sat)
- Atleast a glass of infused water and 1 glass of fresh juice.
- 2 cups of green tea everyday
- Adding 1 piece of chicken/fish twice a week and eggs every alternate day with oats. Also alternating oats with filling (but healthy) breakfast options like Salami sandwich, omelettes, parathas, etc.
- Drinking a cup of milk every night.
- And having dinner strictly before 7:30 every night.
I’m extremely excited to do all these things! I’ve already started doing some of the aforesaid things and so far I’m feeling quite comfortable. All the exercise makes me very tired and sleepy and as a result, I’ve stopped taking sleeping pills (I’m off all the pills and I feel amazing!)
On a side note, here’s a card for all of you that I just made:
Now I’m off to find my recipe journal for V’s valentine day surprise… Caramel Custard and Chocolate Brownie 😀 I’m gonna be extremely busy tomorrow making these treats and keeping V from sneaking into the kitchen 😉 What are your plans this Valentine’s day? Are you making something special or going out or simply taking a day off…???